Friday, July 4, 2008

I have been tagged!

I got tagged by http://www.elenatintil.blogspot.com/ Soooo.... here we go.


Rules
Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somewhere in your meme, answer the questions, tag six people in your post, let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog, let the tagger know your entry is posted.

Who’s your all-time favorite author and why?
It's a tie between Bryan Davis and Thomas Wayne Batson

Who was your first favorite author and why?
My first favorite was probably Brian Jacques. I just love the way he writes the redwall series books.

Who is your newest favorite author?
I think Thomas Wayne Batson

If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth?
Bryan Davis and Thomas Wayne Batson.

I'm going to tag My mom, I don't know anybody elses blog. http://www.lebenstransformator.blogspot.com/

I'm going to stop with the book review for now, ALthough I will do some from time to time.

What is the name of Sam Gamgee's first child?

2 comments:

Elenatintil said...

Elanor.

Miranda said...

Elinor
Sorry, Liz, you gotta spell it right...even if you did beat me to the punch ;)
Love Brian Jacques as well...thought the books got repetitive after a while, by far my favorite is Mossflower.
It introduced me to the series...found it in a library sale. Lost myself in it immediately.